Well, the PGA is in town, as is the Big Cheese's twin brother and that adds up to a lot of time for the Little Nib and I to fill. But luckily the weather is warm, the sun will be out and we will be out and about. Here's a sampling of what we'll be up to:
- Breakfast with a dear friend, early in the morning before she heads to work. Hopefully some place where we can sit outside. Although then it may be hard to contain the Nib.
- Heading to North Mississippi Regional Park (a great park) and meeting another PGA widow and her two boys. Should be a blast. LN loves to run in and out of the pool...and the showers, well, mostly the showers.
- Heading up to Grandma's for a little one and one time. Maybe dinner and then catching up with the Twin Cheese.
- Reading some more of My Life in France, by Julia Child. I'm headed to see it at The Heights theatre with my lovely lady friends on Monday, so I should finish the book before then.
- Breakfast with the family before the boys head back out to the PGA. Maybe at Keys, a truly yummy spot.
- Handing LN to Grandma so I can do finish up some painting I've been doing upstairs. Painting is hard work, made even more difficult with a 15 month old running around.
- After nap and LN being returned headed to The Lantern Lighting Festival at Como Park/Zoo. Been meaning to go for years, this may just be the weekend to do it.
What are your plans for the weekend?