By the time Wednesday rolls around most weeks I'm tired, and this week is no exception. We're hitting the potty training hard and we've come far enough that we're not turning back. The Mr. has been super busy at work, which leaves me flying solo most nights until (or past) bedtime. But instead of dwelling on all of the things that have made this week seem long or that have gone wrong or that have left me feeling worn out, I have decided to write a quick list of all the good things this week. Accomplishments and happenings that have made me feel better than (or simply) fine. I encourage you to do the same. Leave a few in the comments, I'd love to hear about your week thus far!
- Pee hitting the potty. There's nothing that sounds better than that first success.
- Friends that come over at night to gab and gossip.
- BBQs with friends.
- Finishing sewing projects that seemed difficult at the time. Finishing them and loving the results.
- Chilling with the Mr. when he gets home.
- An hour of quiet when the Little Lady and the Mr. are on a bike ride.
Here's hoping for an equally satisfying rest of the week!