- Black, kitten heeled shoes with a flower on the toe.
- Black, saggy yoga pants that are the Mr.'s, and have bare spots on the legs where some unknown substance ate away at them while in the trunk of my car.
- Coral tank from Old Navy that now reaches almost to my knees because the hem has ripped out.
- Floral scarf with turquoise flowers and olive green leaves.
- Old grey zip up that has started to shrink North, thus leaving the pockets almost at my bosoms.
- And since I like you, and it really does complete the outfit: A white elastic headband, desperately trying to keep my hair out of my face.
Let me assure you, the outfit leaving the gym was much better.
Hope you all have wonderful weekends!