I had a long albeit fun packed weekend. The family and I had an amazing Indian Summer morning on Saturday walking along the Mississippi River and downtown Minneapolis. We had a lot of fun and the little lady was plum tuckered out by the time we made it back home. Sunday I co-hosted a baby shower for a dear friend of mine so the house was full of lady chatter and laughter. It was a great morning.
As I was sitting down last night to catch up on the final episode of Project Runway and read my blogs I thought that maybe the rest of you would like to know what I'm reading. So here is my first blog roll, blogs you may or may not of heard of, by people I've never met and in real life (IRL) friends but either way should check out!
- Yes and Yes: My IRL friend Sarah Von has a fabulous blog about saying yes in your life and all things fun and inspiring. She is just as fun, interesting and amazing IRL it's no wonder her blog is so popular!
- They Are So Cute When They Are Sleeping: Written by another IRL friend you may have caught my guest post over there a week or so ago. A true, no holds barred parenting blog Kate tells you like it is, with a dose of her insight and humor to go along with it.
- The Pioneer Woman: A great mix of cooking, style, life and homeschooling this blog has it all. Ree is a funny, funny lady and takes stunning photographs of her life on the ranch. I plan on making these delicious bad boys tonight.
- Already Pretty: Sal writes about style, body issues and all things related to image and the body. She is funny, insightful, inspiring and definitely has a knack for putting things together.
- Smitten Kitchen: My hands down favorite blog to read is by NYC blogger Deb. She not only takes beautiful photographs of the food she creates but has a real talent for picking out recipes that I want to make. I've made many from her site and every.single.one has turned out fabulous. Don't know what to make for dinner tonight? Check her out!
Who's on your blog roll?
What sites do you peruse everyday?