I have a list of things to do that is about a MILE long today. In order to keep tabs on myself I thought I would share the fun with you inter-friends. Words of encouragement, disbelief, amazement or praise are not only greatly appreciated, but needed!
To Do Today:
- Pack for my upcoming trip! I leave tomorrow AM, early and have yet to pack a single thing.
- Check-in for flight and print boarding pass.
- Write a guest post for a dear friend who is lucky enough to also be going out of town.
- Write another quick, guest post for a lovely little site that loves lists as much as I do.
- Work on a sweet project for this here blog, you'll find out more details soon. It's exciting!
- Sweep kitchen and dining room floors.
- Kill flies.
- Unload and load dishwasher.
- Switch laundry. Fold/put away?
- Figure out what the heck to make for dinner.
- Pick up next month's book club book to read on the plane.
- Condition leather shoes.
- Write out list of possible activities for LN and the Mr. while I'm gone
- Set my alarm.
- Auto-post Friday blog post.
- Finish Thursday blog post.
Whew, I think that's the most important ones. I better close up shop and get to it!
At least I've got one crossed off now!