Hello folks, it's that time again. TGIF! I'm desperately trying to pump out a blog post while I hear LN thumping away in her crib...she hasn't slept...yet... Well lucky for me we've got a great play date to go to this afternoon with lots of yummy food, which will hopefully lead to an early bedtime. What's on the docket for the weekend? Well, let's see:
- The Big Cheese is running in the Medtronic Twin Cities 10K tomorrow morning. He'll be up and at 'em at six bells. LN and I will be sleeping.
- The rest of Saturday we have not a thing planned. What's that you say? No plan? Nope!
- Alright, we might hit up an indoor playground, such as Eagle's Nest.
- Sunday we have our family pictures that were rescheduled from last weekend. Cross your fingers that this rain stops!
- Since the Vikings aren't playing (they play Monday night) that means we have no plans for Sunday either. How can that be? No plans for Saturday AND Sunday. Yes kids, that's just the way it happens. Some weekends are over booked and the next we couldn't find something to do if our lives depended on it.
- Ok, maybe we'll finally hang that shelf in the bedroom. And put some pictures on the walls. But that's it!
Fun and exciting weekend planned?
Any ideas of what we should do?