Happy Friday y'all. Happy Halloween! I have to admit that Halloween usually is one of my favorite holidays, but I'm just not into it this year. We didn't get pumpkins, I took old milk jugs, filled them with orange colored water and drew on faces. No dealing with rotting pumpkins for me this year! LN has a bee costume, but isn't going Trick or Treating. Really, she wouldn't get it. And I wouldn't let her eat the candy yet anyway. Eighteen months is a bit young for a Snickers bar in my opinion. Call me a party pooper. So here's to a safe, warm, happy Halloween.
- Tonight I'm headed out to play some Bananagrams with my lovely lady friends. Should be a rockin' good time.
- Saturday morning the Mr. is running the Monster Dash Half Marathon and the little lady and I are walking the 5K. I'm going as a 80's prom queen. Princess cut, purple velvet prom queen. Should be fabulous.
- We may take LN up to grandma and grandpa's for a little candy handing out fun. She's got to show off her Bee Costume!
- Turning back the clocks. I hate this time of year! Now instead of getting dark at six it will be dark by five. Excellent.
- Watch the Vikings game, I'm guessing. Maybe I'll be able to run and do some shopping?
What are you dressing up as?