That's right folks, I'm starting my weekend a day early this week! Last night my dear friend flew in from MO by way of Dallas and we had a lovely night chatting and catching up. Soon another friend will head over to watch Little Nib for the afternoon while I head out on my great get-away up North. I've been alluding to this for a few weeks now and the day is finally here! The only things this weekend will be filled with? Relaxation and laughter. I highly recommend that all of you do the same!
So here's the (tentative) run-down for this weekend:
- Drive up North, chat with two dear friends.
- Eat, drink, laugh...sleep.
- Read, eat, drink and laugh some more.
- Play a game?
- Watch a movie, take a walk? I can't decide!
- Oh yeah...eat and drink again.
- And let's do some more laughing.
- Sleep again!
- Drive home rested and satiated.
What relaxing plans do you have for this weekend?