15 September 2009

It's All Connected


As I was driving to the park today I was thinking about why. A lot of different whys; why don't people use their blinkers, why LN takes her shoes off in the car, why I am invisible to other cars even though mine is bright yellow. As time went on I started to realize that many of my whys were connected. Here let me show you.
  1. I need to buy new printer cartridges.
  2. If I had new printer cartridges I could print out my Motivated Moms sheets.
  3. If I could print out my Motivated Moms sheets I would know what to clean today.
  4. If I new what I was supposed to clean today I might be 'motivated' to do it.
  5. If my house were clean I would not have to spend the time cleaning it tonight.
  6. If I don't have to clean the house tonight I will be able to do my contract work.
  7. If I am able to complete my contract work then I will have a little extra money.
  8. If I had a little extra money then I would be able to buy new printer cartridges.

See? It's all connected! Although I think LN and I will take a walk down to Walgreens to pick up some printer refills. There! Eight whole why problems solved. Whew. I wish they were all that easy! Next up, where does the other sock go in the dryer?

What whys are bugging you right now?

3 comments:

  1. The other sock gets eaten by the sock monster...you didn't know that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Whew, glad that one is solved too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ren and Stimpy already solved this one...Season 1 Episode 6 - Black Hole / Stimpy's Invention: http://watchxonline.com/media/5381-ren-and-stimpy-106-black-hole-stimpys-invention.php

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails