As I was driving to the park today I was thinking about why. A lot of different whys; why don't people use their blinkers, why LN takes her shoes off in the car, why I am invisible to other cars even though mine is bright yellow. As time went on I started to realize that many of my whys were connected. Here let me show you.
- I need to buy new printer cartridges.
- If I had new printer cartridges I could print out my Motivated Moms sheets.
- If I could print out my Motivated Moms sheets I would know what to clean today.
- If I new what I was supposed to clean today I might be 'motivated' to do it.
- If my house were clean I would not have to spend the time cleaning it tonight.
- If I don't have to clean the house tonight I will be able to do my contract work.
- If I am able to complete my contract work then I will have a little extra money.
- If I had a little extra money then I would be able to buy new printer cartridges.
See? It's all connected! Although I think LN and I will take a walk down to Walgreens to pick up some printer refills. There! Eight whole why problems solved. Whew. I wish they were all that easy! Next up, where does the other sock go in the dryer?
What whys are bugging you right now?