28 August 2009

The Weekend- Aug. 29-30


Hello inter-friends! Although I'm sad that summer is drawing to a close in these Northern parts I can't say that I'm not glad for cooler weather. I can start breaking out my collection of scarves, cardigans and jackets soon. YES! Fall is my favorite season of the year. But let's not get too hasty, there might be a few more swimming days yet, although probably more of the indoor variety than outdoor. So what to do on a deliciously cool weekend? Well, let me share what we'll be up to:

  • Tonight I'm headed out with my ladies to Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge. I'm looking forward to a night of cheap beer, hot cheese curds and lots of hardy laughter. Love my lady friends!
  • A visit to a working farm: Gale Woods Farm in Minnetrista has Saturday mornings on the farm where the kiddos can partake in farm activities. LN will love the animals!
  • A BBQ baby shower for a couple of friends. Fall BBQs are so much fun! Time when you actually WANT to be near a fire!
  • A possibly B-Day Pub Crawl through a fantastic St. Paul neighborhood for a dear friend.
  • A day at the fair! Bring on the cute little animals, carnies, food on a stick and hordes of people. I can't wait to take LN on the Big Yellow Slide. Hope this starts a tradition!
  • Try and partake in some of these fun events while at the fair.
  • Take a nap, play some Mario Kart with LN and maybe have a picnic.

What you up to this weekend?
Are you headed off to the Fair or other end of summer activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails