Happy Friday everyone! This has been a week; started off by watching three kids three and under, dealt with a sick kiddo and then sick husband and to top if off had to do a major re-work of our budget. Overall, not a lot of fun things going on. Instead of dwelling on the negative, unhappy, icky things that happened this week, let me give you a rundown of the things that went right. Positive vibes, happy thoughts and sunshine all make the world go 'round, don't they? They do in my universe at least.
- Officially started the Couch25K program. I am loving running, it feels good and I like to see how far I've ran/walked.
- Took my first yoga class in eighteen months. Felt great while I was doing it and then sore for the next two days. Just like it should. Looking forward to going back next week.
- Got the dishwasher to start working again. Thank goodness! The dirty dishes were starting to take over the kitchen.
- Went out with some lovely ladies for dinner and had some yummy Vietnamese food. Cheap date with good company. Yum, yum, yum, delicioso!
- Cooked up some delicious black bean burgers, baked chicken fingers and peanut noodles. We've been eating them all week since two-thirds of the household is sick and whiny.
- Made it to Friday without wanting to pierce my eardrums with a chopstick or drinking myself into oblivion. All in all, a very successful week.
What went well for you this week?
Have a great weekend!