So last night I officially crossed one item off of my New Years To-Do List . I attended the Hamline University's open house for the School of Education's Graduate Programs. It's part of my, "What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up" process. LN is getting older and I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. We may or may not have another child, so either way I want to get a move on and start something for myself. A degree in Anthropology can take you a lot of places, but one place it can't take you is to the Employment section of the newspaper. At least if you're looking for a subsection with it in the title. That leaves one with a host of choices. Too many choices in my opinion and that's why it's taken me this long to decide on my next step. I started the application process last night. I'm not sure what the final outcome will be. I'm choosing to wait and make that decision until after I've heard whe...
Thoughts and adventures with my family of three.

Comments
Post a Comment